- Designed and made in New Zealand using high quality materials, and the latest LED technology
- 3 operation modes;
– Full brightness navigation mode 2NM – up to 25hrs battery life
– Low brightness work mode – up to 160 hrs battery life
– Flashing emergency Mode – over 200hrs battery life
- Waterproof to 1 metre
- Floats with lens clear of water
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied
- Meets USCG 2NM 33 CFR 183.810 & ABYC A-16
- Independently tested by Imanna Labs Inc, Florida
- Fits any RAILBLAZA mounting port, ordered separately.
The i360 meets the required standards for an all-round white navigation light for power and sailboats under 12 metres, and kayaks & canoes.
Made in New Zealand
Latest circuit design
Battery life from 25 to 200 hours
Please see link below for more information regarding navigation light requirements.
With circuit board manufacture, plastic moulding and assembly all done in New Zealand, this is a quality unit, at an affordable price.
To maximise battery life we have used a high quality, Japanese made, Nichia power LED and a high efficiency digital circuit. It is lightweight, and IP67 rated for dust and water ingress, meaning it will float with the lens right up out of the water. AA batteries mean many more light hours for your dollars when compared to AAA, and as it’s battery powered there’s no need for external wiring and switching.
The i360 is Compatible with any RAILBLAZA StarPort, SidePort, RIBPort or RailMount, so can be mounted just about anywhere.
What You Get
1 x i360 light (batteries not included)
Mounting ports ordered separately