The new TetherTube Turret mounts directly to the GridLoc Mounting Platform on the outer surface of the BlackPak Pro and allows anglers to quickly adjust the angle of the rod tube. This works excellent for anglers who frequent bodies of water with low-hanging bridges or even trees while floating the river. To adjust the TetherTube Turret, simply flip a lever to the open position and rotate the rod tube. Once the desired angle is achieved, flip the lever to the closed position. The TetherTube Turret is designed specifically for the rod tubes included with the BlackPak Pro, and this kit is intended for use with a single TetherTube. This kit contains the necessary hardware to attach the turret to the BlackPak Pro. To attach a TetherTube to the turret, please use the hardware that was included with your BlackPak Pro or separately purchased TetherTube.
- 30º adjustments, 12 total positions
- Outer dimensions: 4.25” x 4”
- Compatible with the YakAttack TetherTube
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- Built for use in harsh marine conditions
- Phillips screwdriver required for installation
- Made in the USA