Old-school Branches beauty in beefed-up paddle that meets the needs of the modern-day angler.
- Ultra lightweight, 100% carbon shaft material, with built-in tape measure
- Proven blade design made of rich-looking red alder, roasted basswood and basswood, with more flex than composite paddles.
- Each blade is reinforced with 2 oz. fiberglass for durability
- Rockgard edge protection, for those that push their gear to the limits
This is a Dropship item. It will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- 100% Carbon with tape measure
Red Alder, Roasted Basswood and Basswood
- 7.25" x 18" (105 sq in.)
(676 sq. cm)
- 33 oz (936 g)
- 0 degree & 60 degree (L or R)
The Angler Navigator comes with a snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that allows for adjustable feather angles of 0° and 60°, left or right hand control.